Approval of Entry-exit Express Mail Operator
1. Project Name
Approval of Entry-exit Express Mail Operator (Tentative)
2. Licensing Conditions
(1) The applicant should enjoy the independent legal entity qualification;
(2) The applicant should hold the approval document and business license from the competent government department or its authorized department for rendering entry-exit express mail service.
(3) The applicant should hold the cooperative transport contract or agreement signed with overseas collaborator (including overseas branch established by domestic enterprise as legal entity);
(4) The applicant should own the premises necessary for the inspection, quarantine, examination and supervision of entry-exit express mails.
3. Implementation Body
Shanghai International Airport Inspection and Quarantine Bureau
4. Licensing Procedures
(1) The applicant should apply to Shanghai International Airport Inspection and Quarantine Bureau and submit the relevant materials.
(2) Shanghai International Airport Inspection and Quarantine Bureau shall, based on the completeness and compliance with legal form of the submitted materials, decide whether to accept the application or not, and issue a written document as prescribed.
(3) After accepting the application, Shanghai International Airport Inspection and Quarantine Bureau shall examine the submitted materials thoroughly, conduct on-site audit on the applicant’s business location and office environment, and assess the enterprise’s management system before deciding whether to approve the application or not. If approved, the said Bureau shall issue the “Entry-exit Express Mail Operator Approval Certificate” within 10 working days. Otherwise, the Bureau shall give reasons in writing.
5. Time Limit for Examination
The Bureau shall decide whether to approve the application or not within 20 working days after the date of acceptance (excluding the time of on-site audit and assessment, which shall be notified separately by the acceptance body).