Registration of the Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Declaration Agencies
Registration of the Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Declaration Agencies (tentative)
1. Licensing Conditions:
(1) having obtained the "Business License of Enterprise Legal Entity" issued by the department for industry and commerce;
(2) having at least RMB 1.5 million of registered capital;
(3) having a fixed business site and the facilities for handling the business of inspection and quarantine declaration;
(4) having a good management system;
(5) having at least 10 persons who have obtained the "Qualification Certificate for Inspection and Quarantine Declarer" issued by the AQSIQ.
2. Implementation Body:
SHCIQ (Room 224, No. 1208, Minsheng Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai)
3. Time of Acceptance:
once to twice a year, one month every time, and the specific time will be publicized by the AQSIQ one month before accepting applications.
4. Licensing procedures
(1) The applicant shall fill out and submit application through China Electronic Inspection and Quarantine Website (www.eciq.cn) and print the application (for detailed operation, please refer to the operation instructions for the registration management system of inspection and quarantine declaration agencies and declarers (enterprise user)).
(2) The applicant shall submit the following materials to SHCIQ at the site of acceptance:
i. the "Application Form for the Registration of Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Declaration by Proxy";
ii. a photocopy of the "Business License of Enterprise Legal Entity" or “Business License (the original shall be submitted for verification at the same time);
iii. a photocopy of the “Certificate of Enterprise Organization Code” (the original shall be submitted for verification at the same time);
iv. a photocopy of the "Qualification Certificate for Inspection and Quarantine Declarer" of the inspection and quarantine Declarer to be appointed (the original shall be submitted for verification at the same time);
v. a sample seal and mould of the enterprise of inspection and quarantine declaration by proxy;
vi. enterprise statement;
vii. other documents required by the AQSIQ.
(3) SHCIQ shall, based on the completeness and compliance with legal form of the submitted materials, decide whether to accept the application or not, and issue a written document as prescribed.
(4) After accepting the application, SHCIQ shall examine the application materials thoroughly, conduct on-site audit on the business site and office facilities of the applicant, and assess the management system for inspection and quarantine declaration by proxy.
(5) For those passing the preliminary review, SHCIQ shall submit the comments of preliminary review together with the application materials to the AQSIQ; For those failing in the preliminary review, SHCIQ shall issue the notice for disapproval and give the reasons in writing.
(6) The AQSIQ shall review the application materials and comments of preliminary review as required, and give detailed comments.
(7) SHCIQ shall decide whether to approve licensing or not in accordance with the comments of the AQSIQ. If approved, the “Certificate for Registration of Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Declaration by Proxy” shall be issued within 10 working days; if not, reasons shall be given in writing.
5. Time Limit for Examination
The decision of whether to approve licensing or not shall be made within 20 workdays from the date of acceptance. The time of on-site audit and assessment is not included, which shall be notified separately by the acceptance body.